Thursday, December 24, 2009

Detroit – 40+ Years of Entitlement Leadership – A Legacy of Pain

Crowder on Detroit
Newt on Detroit
(must learn to embed videos!)

I grew up in a Detroit suburb. Most of my family still lives in Grosse Pointe; my Father lives in downtown Detroit. I know this city, and it’s not pretty. As a kid the phrase on everyone's lips, “the last one out of Detroit, turn off the lights,” defined conditions in the decades that followed the 67’ riots.

Newt & Crowder capture the ruin and destruction that flows in the wake of entitlement leadership. Detroit is in shambles, and has been all of my life. To be in Detroit is to feel the corruption, hopelessness, and desolation, truly the evil that permeates the city.

We can’t let this happen to our Nation. We simply can’t. There isn’t any place on the planet left to go.

Bl. Solanis Casey, Ora Pro Nobis

1 comment:

Katie said...

I LOVE Steven Crowder.

I was just thinking about you the other day, I hope you're doing well!